Sunday, August 17, 2008

It Is Time.

Okay, seriously, I feel like Daniel Day Lewis right now, because I have abandoned you, my child, mr. blog.

I have no real excuse as to why I haven't written all summer other than I just haven't felt inspired. I feel like I am an old person who lives every day exactly the same way: going to work, coming home, sleeping. That sucks. This summer has only confirmed the fact that I am definitely not going to live the 9 to 5 lifestyle after college (although that Dolly Parton song really gets me goin').

Next on the agenda: Jonas Brothers.
I love them, and have become slightly obsessed. It's safe to say I would do any of the Jonas Brothers, even the one that's 15. I also convinced all the kids at my park that the Jonas Brothers are my cousins and have now on TWO different occasions called Alex Van Handel (who is now in my phone as Kevin Jonas), put him on speakerphone, and made him speak to my children as though he was Kevin Jonas, throwing the children into a fit of awe and nervousness. This is the type of behavior I resort to to ensure that I get through the day.

In other news, I turn 21 on this Thursday, the 21st. I am extremely excited about this. (It just turned 9:11 on my computer clock, make a wish!) I think this may be an epic 21st birthday, so be prepared for a facebook album.

I also can't wait to go back to school! I'm so excited to see everybody. The only thing I'm really not enthused about is audition season.... blech.... however I, Matty B., have made the resolution to be optimistic about auditions this time and just have fun, because the results are for the most part not in my hands.

Oh, and for the record, Alex Van Handel sounds remarkably like Kevin Jonas. Uncanny, really.

I also have found myself defending Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus to complete strangers lately. It's really weird. But honestly, leave those girls alone!!!!!!!!

Well, I need to go get ready for the day (aka watch Olympics on NBC), but I'm glad I'm back in the swing of blogging. Sorry if this entry wasn't as gut-bustingly funny or soul-bearing as you would have hoped.

Goodbye Love,

Matty B.

No comments: